wg-pic - Session for fall MM has been accepted

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Session for fall MM has been accepted

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Session for fall MM has been accepted
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:16:17 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Yesterday we discussed the status of our session proposal for fall.  Today I received the answer:

“Thank you for submitting the proposal titled, "XMPP: Building an open, secure, and trusted cross-institution IM network", for the Fall 2009 Internet2 Member Meeting.  I am pleased to tell you that after several weeks of thoughtful consideration of a truly outstanding class of submissions, the Internet2 Member Meeting Program Committee has accepted your proposal for inclusion into the Fall Member Meeting program. “

It’s a go!

-Tim