wg-pic - U of Arkansas - jabber deployment

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

U of Arkansas - jabber deployment

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: U of Arkansas - jabber deployment
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:41:47 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Add U. Arkansas to the list of higher ed jabber deployments:  I just stumbled across this

http://uits.uark.edu/main/soft/index_4446_ENG_HTML.htm

Nice user page, and they even include how to configure clients for non-jabber transports.

I don’t recall Arkansas being mentioned in previous meetings – do we have anyone from Arkansas in the group?  Does anyone have contacts?  Once we get our secure server-server solution worked out, we should get in touch with them.

-Tim