wg-pic - No call today; welcome new members!

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

No call today; welcome new members!

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: No call today; welcome new members!
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:54:06 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

All,

We had a very active and productive member meeting this week, and I hope to send out my summary in the near future.  This may be the first message for some new members – Welcome to the PIC group!

We will not hold a call today, and we will resume our bi-weekly call next week - or the following week (depending on which bi-weekly schedule we need.)  For new members: We send out a call reminder, usually in the morning of the call.  The reminder will include the phone number and password, along with other related information.

In the meantime, we welcome email to the group ( ) and chat/groupchat ( , though you’ll probably need to invite others to join you outside of our normal meeting schedule.)

We’ll chat soon -

Tim

  • No call today; welcome new members!, Callahan, Tim, 04/30/2009