wg-pic - RE: PIC WG Call for Thursday October 30th, 4pm EDT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

RE: PIC WG Call for Thursday October 30th, 4pm EDT

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: PIC WG Call for Thursday October 30th, 4pm EDT
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:17:35 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Apologies, I fell prey to an evil spellchecker and changed a perfectly fine
word into something else with a different meaning. Dang those red underlines.
That should read- enable PIC.edu/jabber * natively *, not naively.

Also, if time permits, we'll also touch on the mobile jabber client that Jorj
found - the first one that works well for group chat at no cost (unlike the
others I've tried.)
-Tim