wg-pic - RE: PIC WG Call on Thursday September 4th, 4pm EDT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

RE: PIC WG Call on Thursday September 4th, 4pm EDT

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: PIC WG Call on Thursday September 4th, 4pm EDT
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:10:37 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

All,
We will hold a PIC conference call today at 4pm EDT.
Topics will include technical prep for the fall MM demo, logistics for the
fall MM, PIC.edu deployment / configuration on Internet2 servers, and
cookbook updates.

Thanks
-Tim

(The 800 number for dial-in hasn't worked recently, so I removed it from the
signature below. The 866 number still works.)

** In addition to the audio call, there is a chatroom.
To join the jabber chatroom for PIC during the call, point your jabber client

-----

Starting Time: 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday
Duration: 1 hour maximum

To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial 1-734-615-7474 or 1-866-411-0013
and enter access code 0125986
b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0125986

Our homepage is here:
http://pic.internet2.edu

and our wiki can be found here:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/Home

  • RE: PIC WG Call on Thursday September 4th, 4pm EDT, Callahan, Tim, 09/04/2008