wg-pic - Call cancelled for Thursday, August 7th

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Call cancelled for Thursday, August 7th

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Call cancelled for Thursday, August 7th
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:07:59 -0400

Title: Call cancelled for Thursday, August 7th

All,
I am out of the office today and will not be available for today's conference call.  Based on last week's discussion, I think we can cancel the call for today.  Instead, if anyone has updates or other items for today, please email the list.

As of last week, we were working on:
PIC.edu project for fall MM: Internet2 server deployment, Openfire configuration, certificates, etc.
PIC.edu cookbook updates on WiKi
Fall MM demo prep: logistics, timeline of items due, printed material, etc
Other?

Thanks, and hope to talk with everyone next week.
-Tim

  • Call cancelled for Thursday, August 7th, Callahan, Tim, 08/07/2008