wg-pic - PIC WG Call on Thursday July 17th, 4pm EDT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

PIC WG Call on Thursday July 17th, 4pm EDT

  • From: "Callahan, Tim" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: PIC WG Call on Thursday July 17th, 4pm EDT
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:32:41 -0400

All,
We will hold a PIC conference call today at 4pm EDT.
We will continue our very active and production discussion of IM
federation / identity / collaboration / ...
However, we also need to revisit our development of the PIC.edu package
and our preparation for the Fall MM. I suggest we split the time 50/50
between the topics today.

Also:
To assist with our discussion of IM federation, I have created a new
page on the Wiki:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/Federation_Developme
nt_Space
The page provides a little framework, but it is up to everyone to
populate it with content. We've had some great discussions, and this
would be a good place to capture some of the discussions into written
word.
This page is under the PIC.edu project section.

Please continue to compile information for the cookbook and share it on
the Wiki:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/PIC.edu_development_
space
If we can get the wiki content updated with even just half of what we've
discussed in the calls, we'll be in great shape.
-Tim

** In addition to the audio call, there is a chatroom.
To join the jabber chatroom for PIC during the call, point your jabber
client to

-----

Starting Time: 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday
Duration: 1 hour maximum

To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial 1-734-615-7474 , 1-800-392-6130 or 1-866-411-0013
and enter access code 0125986
b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0125986

Our homepage is here:
http://pic.internet2.edu

and our wiki can be found here: