wg-pic - PIC WG Call on Thursday June 19th, 4pm EDT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

PIC WG Call on Thursday June 19th, 4pm EDT

  • From: "Callahan, Timothy" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "Garrett Kuchta" <>
  • Subject: PIC WG Call on Thursday June 19th, 4pm EDT
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:18:36 -0400

All,
We will hold a PIC conference call today at 4pm EDT.
For today's call, we have invited Peter Saint-Andre of Jabber, Michael
Gettes of MIT, and our new friends from the University of Minnesota to
join our discussion. We plan to continue our discussion of IM
federation / identity / collaboration / etc. Time permitting, we will
continue development of the PIC.edu cookbook.

To recap from last week:
We should continue to compile information for the cookbook and share it
on the Wiki:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/PIC.edu_development_
space
If you don't have Wiki access, please let Elaine and I know.
Also, Internet2 will provide a host or two so that we can deploy, tweak,
and regularly use our own Openfire servers. The current plan is to have
one instance for development (for us) and another for demos (for member
meetings, etc.) Thanks!

-Tim

** In addition to the audio call, there is a chatroom.
To join the jabber chatroom for PIC during the call, point your jabber
client to

-----

Starting Time: 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday
Duration: 1 hour maximum

To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial 1-734-615-7474 , 1-800-392-6130 or 1-866-411-0013
and enter access code 0125986
b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0125986

Our homepage is here:
http://pic.internet2.edu

and our wiki can be found here:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/Home

  • PIC WG Call on Thursday June 19th, 4pm EDT, Callahan, Timothy, 06/26/2008