wg-pic - PIC WG Call on Thursday December 20th, 4pm EDT

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

PIC WG Call on Thursday December 20th, 4pm EDT

  • From: "Callahan, Timothy" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: PIC WG Call on Thursday December 20th, 4pm EDT
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:01:07 -0500

Welcome all,

We will hold a PIC WG conference call Thursday, December 20th, at 4pm
EDT. This will be our last call of the year, as we will not hold a call
December 27th. We tentatively plan to resume calls on January 3rd.

This week, we plan to continue work on the PIC.EDU project. We've been
making good progress recently, and we'll close the year with good
momentum -which we hope to keep after we return from the break.

- Tim

Usual logistics apply:

** In addition to the audio call, there is a chatroom.
To join the jabber chatroom for PIC during the call, point your jabber
client to

-----

Starting Time: 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday
Duration: 1 hour maximum

To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial 1-734-615-7474 , 1-800-392-6130 or 1-866-411-0013
and enter access code 0125986Re: PIC WG Call on Thursday August 16,
4pm EDT
b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0125986

  • PIC WG Call on Thursday December 20th, 4pm EDT, Callahan, Timothy, 12/19/2007