wg-pic - * No PIC WG Call this week *

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

* No PIC WG Call this week *

  • From: Deke Kassabian <>
  • To:
  • Subject: * No PIC WG Call this week *
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:21:22 -0400

No PIC WorkGroup call this week.

On August 9th we'll try to tie up a lot of business. We'll review the details of the pic.edu survey effort, including
- the final recipient list,
- the draft invitation letter,
- the online survey itself, and
- the timing.

We'll also discuss the proposed interim strategy of having a PIC Board to do the work of the PIC WG Chair during August and September until the incoming chair(s) take over, probably at or around the October Internet2 Fall Member Meeting.

-------
Deke Kassabian, Senior Technology Director
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania

  • * No PIC WG Call this week *, Deke Kassabian, 08/02/2007