wg-pic - No PIC WG Call today (July 19)

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

No PIC WG Call today (July 19)

  • From: Deke Kassabian <>
  • To:
  • Subject: No PIC WG Call today (July 19)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:41:56 -0400

No call today.

--On Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:21 PM -0400 Deke Kassabian <> wrote:

Folks, I'm still trying to determine whether we can have a call
today.

The main purpose of the call will be to review some survey recipient
information and I don't yet have it. If I get it very soon, we'll
hold the call. If you don't hear from me by 3pm at the very latest,
no call today.

Usual logistics apply:

** In addition to the audio call, there is a chatroom.
To join the jabber chatroom for PIC during the call,
point your jabber client to

-----

Starting Time: 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday
Duration: 1 hour maximum

To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial 1-734-615-7474 , 1-800-392-6130 or 1-866-411-0013
and enter access code 0125986
b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0125986

-------
Deke Kassabian, Senior Technology Director
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania

-------