wg-pic - Final call: PIC WG survey for PIC.edu project

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Final call: PIC WG survey for PIC.edu project

  • From: Deke Kassabian <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Final call: PIC WG survey for PIC.edu project
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:59:18 -0400

Folks, please review the near-final draft of the survey we plan to send out to campus IM&P contacts very soon. The survey can be found at
<https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/picwg/PIC.edu+Project+Proposal+Survey+-+DRAFT>

Please send your comments to me:

I'd be glad to receive them as soon as possible, preferably this week.

I'll collect and summarize comments and work with the survey team later this week to get a finalized version of the survey ready to go out.

Thanks!

-------
Deke Kassabian, Senior Technology Director
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania

  • Final call: PIC WG survey for PIC.edu project, Deke Kassabian, 07/09/2007