wg-pic - Clever presence idea integrating location and calendar

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Clever presence idea integrating location and calendar

  • From: Mark Sirota <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Clever presence idea integrating location and calendar
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:14:07 -0500

iConcertCal is currently the featured (free) download at Apple.

"In iTunes, just switch over to the visualizer, enter your city/state (or country) and a search radius. iConcertCal will then begin populating the built in calendar with concerts [by artists that are in your iTunes library
or specific playlist in venues within that area]."

<http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/ipod_itunes/iconcertcal.html>

Would be even better if it actually populated your calendar, but it's still a pretty cool idea integrating multiple applications on the desktop in much the same way that my presence manager is meant to do (if I ever finish it...)

Mark

  • Clever presence idea integrating location and calendar, Mark Sirota, 02/28/2007