wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] Today's PIC Working Group Call

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] Today's PIC Working Group Call

  • From: Deke Kassabian <>
  • To:
  • Cc: "Will, Rodger (R.)" <>, "Rork, Joseph (J.P.)" <>
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] Today's PIC Working Group Call
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:00:27 -0500

Shall we reclaim our hour and put it to other good uses (last minute work reports, coding, holiday shopping, afternoon naps, etc.)?

--On Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:29 AM -0500 Dennis Baron <> wrote:

I will be unable to chair the meeting today. Hopefully someone can
take over.

I had said that I could attend today - but I have a doctor's
appointment and won't be able to after all.

Dennis

-------
Deke Kassabian, Senior Technology Director
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania