wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] Time Change for the PIC Call on 11-30-2006

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] Time Change for the PIC Call on 11-30-2006

  • From: Deke Kassabian <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] Time Change for the PIC Call on 11-30-2006
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:41:32 -0500

I really want to be on the call, but for me the
only options that day will be 9am, 10am, 3pm or 4pm.

^Deke

--On Monday, November 20, 2006 9:37 AM -0700 Steve Olshansky <> wrote:
I assume you mean this as a one-time change, not ongoing?

This is pretty early for the rest of the US (6 am on the west
coast), if it would be possible to make it a bit later it would
probably be appreciated by many of us...

Thanks-
Steve

Will, Rodger (R.) wrote:
Jeff Pulver has requested that we move up the call to earlier in
the day to accommodate some travel requirements. I propose moving
the call to 9:00AM Eastern. Unless we have collectively strong
objections, 9:00 AM will be the new time. Thanks.

Rodger

-------
Deke Kassabian, Senior Technology Director
Information Systems and Computing, University of Pennsylvania