wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic]

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic]

  • From: Candace Holman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic]
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:57:19 -0500

Reading this and trying to apply to PIC makes me wonder whether there is more to be concerned with along the gender lines than along the age lines. For example, I find it distracting to be attending to the second life tools and controls while trying to conduct a conversation in a meeting, but I've never been interested in the role playing games that virtual worlds are based upon. I would grossly generalize that there are more young men than young women who are interested in role playing games and virtual worlds, but I could be dead wrong.

Candace

Rork, Joseph (J.P.) wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/11/13/second.life.university/index.html

--joe

  • [no subject], Rork, Joseph (J.P.), 11/14/2006
    • Re: [wg-pic], Candace Holman, 11/15/2006