wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] draft August 24 PIC minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] draft August 24 PIC minutes

  • From: Peter Saint-Andre <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] draft August 24 PIC minutes
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:14:55 -0600
  • Jabber-id:

Ben Chinowsky wrote:

> [ACTION] (8/17) Peter will ask Sean Egan for an update on Jingle in Gaim.

Step one is to stabilize Jingle (we're working on it) and then for Sean
to get libjingle updated. Once Sean does that, he can build it into
Gaim. But I don't know the timeframe on that.

> [ACTION] (8/3) Rodger will recruit Peter to provide an update on recent
> developments in the Jabber community, in particular developments at OSCON.

I think that's done.

> [ACTION] (8/3) Rodger will send out pointers to an assortment of XMPP-client
> feature-comparison matrices, highlighting items of particular interest or
> concern to the group.

Ideally http://www.jabber.org/software/clients.shtml would have all that
info, but it doesn't (yet).

/psa