wg-pic - MACE, identity 2.0, registrars, cardspace, etc.

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

MACE, identity 2.0, registrars, cardspace, etc.

  • From: Neal McBurnett <>
  • To: wg-pic <>
  • Subject: MACE, identity 2.0, registrars, cardspace, etc.
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:28:03 -0600

Given the discussion today about authentication and web services, here
is a recent message from the head of Internet2's MACE group. There
has been lots of discussion of this sort of thing recently. I highly
recommend Dick's presentation that Bob notes below.

This year's OSCON is where Peter Saint-Andre is as we speak.

Peter - what's your impression? How does jabber fit in this new auth
space?

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett http://mcburnett.org/neal/
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged. GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60

----- Forwarded message from RL 'Bob' Morgan
<>
-----