wg-pic - Re: [Fwd: [wg-pic] PIC WG Feature Requests - Final]

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [Fwd: [wg-pic] PIC WG Feature Requests - Final]

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: [wg-pic] PIC WG Feature Requests - Final]
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:09:57 -0400

Deke Kassabian
<>
writes:

> I certainly support that idea.

I second the notion of giving the feature requests list wider
circulation. I'm more than happy to put it on either the Web or the
Wiki, but I think it might be more interesting if it were on the Wiki
and updated as an evolving vision of what constitutes leading edge
integrated communications.

-- ben

--
Ben Teitelbaum http://people.internet2.edu/~ben/