wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] PIC wiki ideas

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] PIC wiki ideas

  • From: Candace Holman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] PIC wiki ideas
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:38:25 -0500

Maybe this belongs under an "events" or "news" link? Unless I misunderstand, I think that is more appropriate on the main page.

Candace

Steve Blair wrote:

Will, Rodger (R.) wrote:

Also... possibly pointers to Internet2 PIC Sessions at member meetings.

Should these be under the informational heading Candace mentioned or separate? What are your thoughts?

-Steve