wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] draft July 28 PIC minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] draft July 28 PIC minutes

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] draft July 28 PIC minutes
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:30:24 -0400

"Ben Chinowsky"
<>
writes:

> [ACTION] Ben T. will put Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 on PALS, backing
> up the SQL database so we can re-create accounts later; then Jamey
> will update SER on PALS with the latest PIC-SER package.

So, how urgent is this? I've been holding off because you guys are
still publishing web stuff to pals. So, it's not just a matter of
backing up dumping and restoring MySQL; the web stuff will need to be
migrated to another machine first.

I'll be on vacation almost all of next week and Danno (our heroic
sys-admin for pals and pals-dev) will be on vacation all of next week.
So, unless someone screams "URGENT", this will happen on 8/8 at the
earliest. Is this a problem?

-- ben

--
Ben Teitelbaum http://people.internet2.edu/~ben/