wg-pic - PA working with Eyebeam!

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

PA working with Eyebeam!

  • From: Jamey Hicks <>
  • To: PIC working group <>
  • Subject: PA working with Eyebeam!
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:01:26 -0400

I have linphone and Eyebeam updating presence to each other via SER PA running on pals-dev.internet2.edu. I installed the snapshot of code I got from xten and fixed a couple of things that were causing it to crash. This will at least generate some traffic I can use to see what is going wrong with the merge of xten's code and current SER/PA. But we can use it for the picser package in the meantime, assuming it runs for a while.

Jamey

  • PA working with Eyebeam!, Jamey Hicks, 06/30/2005