wg-pic - Internet2 Member Discount for Spring VON 2005

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Internet2 Member Discount for Spring VON 2005

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To: , , , ,
  • Subject: Internet2 Member Discount for Spring VON 2005
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:59:56 -0500

[Meta-comment #1: Please forward this note to other lists or
individuals, as you see fit.]

[Meta-comment #2: Apologies for duplicates you may receive.]

In an effort to bring the Internet2 and VON communities closer
together, new Internet2 corporate member Pulver.com is extending its
commitment to Internet2 by offering Internet2 university members a
discounted registration rate for the Spring VON 2005 Conference and
Expo (http://www.von.com/) taking place March 7-10 at the San Jose
Convention Center in San Jose, CA.

Internet2 university members are invited to register for the "Full
Conference" package at the rate of $600 by visiting
http://www.pulver.com/von/register.html and registering with the
priority code "INTERNET2".

The agenda (http://www.von.com/schedule.html) includes several
sessions of direct relevance to the Internet2 community. In
particular, I would like to draw your attention to:

* the Internet2 panel discussion at 3:45pm on Tuesday, March 8th;

* Doug Van Houweling's Industry Perspective talk at 10:00am on
Thursday, March 10th.

If you plan to attend, please drop me
()
a note.
There will be at least one informal event during the week for
Internet2 attendees and I'd like to keep folks posted.

Hope to See You in San Jose!

-- ben

--
Ben Teitelbaum http://people.internet2.edu/~ben/

  • Internet2 Member Discount for Spring VON 2005, Ben Teitelbaum, 01/25/2005