wg-pic - pa module documentation for iptel.org ser

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

pa module documentation for iptel.org ser

  • From: Candace Holman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: pa module documentation for iptel.org ser
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:09:18 -0500

Hi,

I've enclosed a draft copy of the pa documentation with the new features matrix that I mentioned in the call today. The new features are based on recent ser-dev mailing discussion. RFC3903 was released in October and ser users began looking for the features right away. Some of the code was outside the pa module. RFC3903 is not yet fully implemented. No changes have been applied to core ser distribution yet.

Please note that the features matrix in this draft is just partial representation of the work done by Jamey Hicks on pa for ser. The esteemed Jan Janak initiated the pa module almost two years ago.

Best,

Candace Holman

Harvard University Information Systems
60 Oxford Street