wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] draft November 18 PIC minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] draft November 18 PIC minutes

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] draft November 18 PIC minutes
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:34:02 -0500

"Ben Chinowsky"
<>
writes:

> [ACTION] Ben T. will recruit someone from Vocera to join the PIC calls and
> explore partnership possibilities.
> - Still to do. Ben T. will introduce Jeremy to the Vocera contact via email.

Done. Jeremy and I had a call with Niraj Jain of Vocera last week.
We can brief the PIC WG on what we learned. There won't be anyone
from Vocera joining the PIC calls until we have a very concrete
project for them to plug into.

-- ben

  • Re: [wg-pic] draft November 18 PIC minutes, Ben Teitelbaum, 12/01/2004