wg-pic - tomorrow's call

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

tomorrow's call

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To: PIC working group <>
  • Subject: tomorrow's call
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:08:21 -0400 (EDT)

All,

We might do a short report of anything interesting from VON. I had
dinner with Jiri, who seems well and happy. There was a funny moment
when Jonathan Rosenberg addressed a query to Michael Powell. Maybe
some folks actually caught some useful stuff. If you haven't seen MS's
Istanbul, it might be worth poking for.

Then, let's go down the todo list that Ben C. sent.

We've been asked if we want to have a WG meeting at the upcoming
Salt Lake City JointTechs gathering. It was pointed out to me that
this group has more hands-on attendees than the member meetings. It's
up to the group.

And, finally back to work with the items we were working on, e.g.
trials, versioning, etc.

Additions or corrections are welcome.

- Jeremy

Starting Time: 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday Duration: 1 hour maximum

To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial +1-734-531-0125 or +1-800-541-1710 and enter access code 0125986
b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0125986

--

  • tomorrow's call, Jeremy George, 10/27/2004