wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] Austin meeting agenda

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] Austin meeting agenda

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] Austin meeting agenda
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:10:01 -0400 (EDT)

Steve,

The people associated with WG meeting topics agreed only to
lead that part of the discussion at that one meeting. Don't know
what we'll decide to move forward with. Someone (either a scribe
or me) will send out notes from the meeting.

Do you like the model we've been using of subgroups? Shall we
continue with it?

- Jeremy