wg-pic - SIPc & pals.internet2.edu

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

SIPc & pals.internet2.edu

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To:
  • Subject: SIPc & pals.internet2.edu
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:56:06 -0400 (EDT)

Good news. I tested the new version of SIPc for Windows against
pals.internet2.edu. Works fine. So, we should be able to push forward
with interop testing of multiple UAs & pals next week. And, if that
goes well, we can do our next weekly call this way.

Xiaotao - there was one non-fatal error message at the initial pop-up
preferences menu. Error: Shell_NotifyIcon error . I had to cancel out
of the menu and add preferences after the main screen was up.

- Jeremy

--

  • SIPc & pals.internet2.edu, Jeremy George, 07/23/2004