wg-pic - today's call

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

today's call

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To:
  • Subject: today's call
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:59:03 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,

Joe is busy actually earning a living for a couple of weeks and won't
make the weekly call, so we might want to hold off demo brainstorming just
a little until the real world releases its grip on him. Ben's at a VoIP
conference and I'm not sure he'll be available. There hasn't been any
motion on the social context or NIH fronts in the past few days. I'm
fresh out of agenda items.

If there is anything anyone has been holding in the back of their
minds during the flurries of demo activities, now would be a good time
to schmooze about it. Please send items to the list.

- Jeremy

Starting Time: 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday
Duration: 1 hour maximum

To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial +1-734-531-0125 or +1-800-541-1710 and enter access code 0143536
b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0143536

  • today's call, Jeremy George, 05/13/2004