wg-pic - Re: [wg-pic] May 6 PIC Call Rough Minutes

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

Re: [wg-pic] May 6 PIC Call Rough Minutes

  • From: Steve Blair <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [wg-pic] May 6 PIC Call Rough Minutes
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 11:36:43 -0400

Ok. I see the links but cannot access them.
-Steve

Rork, Joseph (J.P.) wrote:

Yes, the portal did display the maps with both email addresses and MAC
addresses. It was the two links at the top of the portal that were only
active during the member meeting. This might have everything that you were
looking for.

--joe

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Blair [mailto:] Sent: Sat 5/8/2004 6:56 AM To: Cc: Subject: Re: [wg-pic] May 6 PIC Call Rough Minutes

Joe:

I don't remember seeing the actual map displayed in the portal.
Was it or was there an option to display it? If so the portal
may be the place to address my issue.

-Steve

Rork, Joseph (J.P.) wrote:

>>Something I'd like is for the "Map" function in Sipc to be
>>available in a standalone application as well as integrated with
Sipc.