wg-pic - RE: [wg-pic] saved images from pals.internet2.edu

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

RE: [wg-pic] saved images from pals.internet2.edu

  • From: Mike Jones <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: RE: [wg-pic] saved images from pals.internet2.edu
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:19:55 -0500

Congratulations on all the hard work.

Michael B. Jones
RADVISION
Director of Business Development/Service Providers
201 689-6341
RADVISION
10 Years of Turning Vision into Reality
"This e-mail message contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which
may be privileged or proprietary to RADVISION. If you have received this
transmission in error,
please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and
all copies thereof."