wg-pic - [WG-PIC:47] Re: Headset Pricing

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

[WG-PIC:47] Re: Headset Pricing

  • From: Steve Blair <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [WG-PIC:47] Re: Headset Pricing
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:52:15 -0400

Will:

I did a google search for the spec on the Cyber Acoustics AC-200 and
found the following. I cannot speak to the validity of this vendor but perhaps
Ford can get a better price.

-Steve

<http://bizrate.lycos.com/rd?http://www.thenerds.net/productpage.asp?pn=CBAAC-200&d=2&s=1%21%21mid=26054&cat_id=482&prod_id=5195643&b_id=18&deid=500.3>

TheNerds.net <http://bizrate.lycos.com/rd?http://www.thenerds.net/productpage.asp?pn=CBAAC-200&d=2&s=1%21%21mid=26054&cat_id=482&prod_id=5195643&b_id=18&deid=500.3>

<http://bizrate.lycos.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--26054.html>
<http://bizrate.lycos.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--26054.html>
<http://bizrate.lycos.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--26054.html>
<http://bizrate.lycos.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--26054.html> In Stock
*$4.70*

Will, Rodger (R.) wrote:

That is the unit, and the 80% discount is correct. How many would we need
for the test? I could possibly get some and send them out, however our
purcasing systems here are very tightly controlled due the cost cutting
aspects of the Ford recovery plan, and it may take some time to get approval.

However, the supplier, Governor Computer Products, has agreed to take a few individual orders for some evaluation units at the Ford Price. This should be a very limited number, say 5-10 orders at most, because they are set up for much larger quantities.
To order, call or email Rebecca Belanger
()and
provide her your contact and shipping information, as well as a credit card
to bill. Rebecca can be reached at 313-441-4600 Extension 8337.
The item to order is in the system as: Cyber Acoustics AC-200 $5.67

-Rodger