wg-pic - RE: Vivato Out

Subject: Presence and IntComm WG

RE: Vivato Out

  • From: "Reola, Josh S" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Vivato Out
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:54:18 -0500

Updates:

-Ekahau still hasn't replied to me. They sent me the wrong key which
prevents me from installing the product. I will reapply again and
hopefully this will work.
-UCSD. Haven't contacted anyone yet. I'm still waiting on the new Rich
Presence website to come out as I will forward that to them.

Josh Reola