wg-multicast - Re: Internet2 Community and Partner Multicast Survey

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Internet2 Community and Partner Multicast Survey

  • From: David Farmer <>
  • To: NTAC <>, wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: Internet2 Community and Partner Multicast Survey
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:12:13 -0500
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mta-p6.oit.umn.edu 4FfpxW52ylz9vCD3
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mta-p6.oit.umn.edu 4FfpxW52ylz9vCD3

Reminder, the Internet2 Community and Partner Multicast Survey remains open through Friday. If you are interested in the Internet2 backbone continuing to supporting Multicast routing or think it should be discontinued, please provide your input through the survey.

Thank you.