wg-multicast - MBONED seeking feedback on mcast peering draft

Subject: All things related to multicast

MBONED seeking feedback on mcast peering draft

  • From: Leonard Giuliano <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Cc: <>, <>, Toerless Eckert <>, <>, "Shepherd, Greg -- Greg Shepherd" <>
  • Subject: MBONED seeking feedback on mcast peering draft
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:21:13 -0700
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

I2 Mcast Folks,

The IETF's MBONED working group is looking for your help in reviewing and providing feedback on an Internet draft on multicast peering:

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-00.txt

The purpose of this draft is to provide information and guidance for networks seeking to turn up multicast peering with other networks. Since the vast majority of Internet multicast peering is done by I2 institutions (and, more specficially, by the people on this list), we'd love your feedback on how well this document hits the mark.

Please send comments to the MBONED mailing list <>. All feedback is valuable.

Thanks,
Lenny Giuliano
MBONED Co-chair

  • MBONED seeking feedback on mcast peering draft, Leonard Giuliano, 10/02/2015