wg-multicast - Re: Stream test ...

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Stream test ...

  • From: Ernie Gillis <>
  • To: Danny Ignacio <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Stream test ...
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 17:58:07 -0400

Hi Danny,

This works on my end at Berklee College of Music in Boston. I see/hear the same video/audio Eli mentioned.

Running Mac OS X 10.8.5, Safari 6.0.5. It loaded in the Flash Plugin, so Safari didn't revert to HLS format (not sure if that is an option you're sending).

I'd be curious to learn more about what codec and what broadcast server you're using. I'm interested in sending out something similar (that doesn't use multicast, yet) but maximize the codec to match bandwidth abilities of Internet2.

Ernie