wg-multicast - Winter Netgurus at Nanog 60

Subject: All things related to multicast

Winter Netgurus at Nanog 60

  • From: Jeffry Handal <>
  • To: <>, <>, <>
  • Subject: Winter Netgurus at Nanog 60
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:23:52 -0600

Dear Community,

For those not on the Netgurus list, here is an update about Netgurus. We now have a home in cyberspace:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/netguru/Home

The hope is to get the page with more information about the group posted. If you have any information to share, we would love to share it. In addition, we are working to let the community edit the page themselves.

Finally, with the help and Michael Sinatra (ESNET) and Betty Burke (NANOG), Netgurus will take place at NANOG 60 in Atlanta, GA. Meeting details follow:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/netguru/Next+Meeting

NOTE: Netgurus meeting will happen on Sunday before the conference starts. We are starting late in the day for folks to arrive that morning if possible. Remember to RSVP and send your topic suggestions.

We look forward to having you there and for keeping the spirit of Netgurus alive.

Regards,

--
Jeffry J.Handal, SMIEEE, MSEE, PE
Manager, Network Engineering and Architecture

  • Winter Netgurus at Nanog 60, Jeffry Handal, 01/10/2014