wg-multicast - Re: Looking for active ipv4 multicast sources

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Looking for active ipv4 multicast sources

  • From: "Greg T. Grimes" <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: Looking for active ipv4 multicast sources
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:17:23 -0500 (CDT)

MSU has been having issues as well. Talking with one of our ISPs we have found that there appears to be multicast routes advertised over NLR, but they don't actually exist. They are getting SA Rejects from them. SoX is looking into why this is the case. We had to get special routing setup to be able to see the current NOAA Okeanos Explorer mission.