wg-multicast - RE: Stream Check, Please

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: Stream Check, Please

  • From: "Garry Peirce" <>
  • To: "'Michael Lambert'" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: Stream Check, Please
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:54:27 -0500

Ok, now I see it as
udp://:1234

However, I'm not seeing any MSDP entry for this source.
#sh ip msdp sa-cache 233.4.182.159
MSDP Source-Active Cache
Group not found

Nor does it seem to appear within our I2 gigapop (NoX) either.

Sure your mcast infrastructure is ok?
Are you able to see this stream elsewhere internally?
Any other PSC streams available to check?