wg-multicast - Working Group Meeting

Subject: All things related to multicast

Working Group Meeting

  • From: Richard Machida <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Working Group Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:01:35 -0800

There is a Multicast Working Group meeting scheduled during the Internet2
Fall Member Meeting for November 01, 2010 from 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM in the
Hallmark Room of the
Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel. I don't believe audio or video
conferencing is an option.

What's listed in the session abstract is "Discuss the latest Multicast news."
If you have any topics or questions, please bring them to the meeting or,
preferably, email me so I can add them to the agenda.

Thank you,
Richard

To start out

Status of IPv6 Multicast within I2 (is a current map available?)
Status of the IPv6 Multicast Workshop.
The workshop was offered only once in Albuquerque.
Should the focus of this group change?