wg-multicast - Re: would like test please

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: would like test please

  • From: Frank Fulchiero <>
  • To: Zenon Mousmoulas <>
  • Cc: Internet2 Multicast Working Group <>
  • Subject: Re: would like test please
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:51:08 -0400

Thanks to everyone. MC going out but it seems we don't currently receive, asked our network admin to look at it.

Yes, there is something odd about the aspect ratio. I have the camera set to 16:9 out, but there is some kind of glitch in VLC interpreting it.
You can set it manually of course, but I wonder if VLC should pick it up automatically.

Frank