wg-multicast - DVTS multicast check

Subject: All things related to multicast

DVTS multicast check

  • From: "Justin Trieger" <>
  • To: <>, "Internet2 Multicast Working Group" <>
  • Subject: DVTS multicast check
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:01:32 -0400

Hello All,

We are finally making headway in our multicast issues.

Can anyone see the DVTS multicast up at 233.78.112.203 (port 8000)?

Only video at the moment.

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Trieger

Internet2 Systems Manager

New World Symphony, America's Orchestral Academy
541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139 [map

Skype: justinnws
direct: 305-428-6756
fax: 305-673-6749
www.nws.edu

The New World Symphony, America’s only full-time orchestral academy, prepares gifted graduates of prestigious music programs for successful careers in orchestras and ensembles. NWS has launched the careers of more than 630 young musicians now making a difference in the profession worldwide.