wg-multicast - Re: Anyone have a multicast stream we can use for testing?

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Anyone have a multicast stream we can use for testing?

  • From: "Gurcharan S. Khanna" <>
  • To: Laura Kristoff <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Anyone have a multicast stream we can use for testing?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:27:47 -0500

hi,

the following four DVTS streams are curently up:

233.2.171.117,102,55,91

fyi,

-gurcharan

Laura Kristoff wrote:
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has a multicast stream we can use for testing?
We're specifically looking for something we reach via MREN but it's
hard to say what that would be without getting the multicast address
and checking how we reach the source.

--Laura

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Founding Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory
Center for Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
IT Collaboratory Bldg. 17, Room 3119
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504 ~ Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: