wg-multicast - RE: quicktime server HD test of vint cerf video

Subject: All things related to multicast

RE: quicktime server HD test of vint cerf video

  • From: "Tom Bayly" <>
  • To: "wg-multicast" <>
  • Subject: RE: quicktime server HD test of vint cerf video
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:22:14 -0400

Using an old XP machine to watch the LQ stream.

Great Video, No Audio on QT. Easily able to start the video at different
points throughout the 'file' with minimal lag.

Even better Video on VLC, and the audio is good on VLC. Can start at
different points throughout the 'file' but have to re-subscribe to the stream
every once in a while (and the cursor does not show you where you are in the
'file').

Tom