wg-multicast - Re: Vinton Cerf Lecture now available in HD

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Vinton Cerf Lecture now available in HD

  • From: "Gurcharan S. Khanna" <>
  • To: Marc Manthey <>
  • Cc: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: Vinton Cerf Lecture now available in HD
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:29:04 -0400

Marc,

I don't have explicit permission to distribute the file itself but I will ask.

meanwhile, note that this version won't work with Quicktime but only with http/videolan.
i will work on creating more versions to make it more accessible.

what kind of error do you get with videolan?

note that it's a 5 Mbps video stream rendering full 1920x1080 HD.

-gurcharan

PS anyone else on this list having a problem accessing this stream with videolan? -gsk