wg-multicast - Re: Multicasting Cornell's Commencement

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Multicasting Cornell's Commencement

  • From: "Gurcharan S. Khanna" <>
  • To: Ben Fineman <>
  • Cc: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: Multicasting Cornell's Commencement
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:36:18 -0400

Ben,

I am getting it here in Rochester, NY, both video and audio.

I do see some artifacts in the video though (which may be my
loaded machine however).

fyi,

-gurcharan

Ben Fineman wrote:
I'm working with Jim Avery from Cornell to help multicast their commencement this weekend. They are currently sending 5Mb MPEG2 bars and tone on 230.0.26.100/4444. I'm not receiving it in Ann Arbor - anyone else out there picking it up?

Thanks,
Ben

/*-----------------------
Benjamin J. Fineman
System Administrator
Internet2

1000 Oakbrook Dr., Suite 300
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

<http://www.internet2.edu>

734.352.4975 (voice)
734.417.0811 (mobile)
734.913.4255 (fax)

ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
July 19-23, 2009 - Indianapolis, Indiana
<http://jointtechs.es.net/indiana2009/>
-----------------------*/

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Founding Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory
Center for Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
IT Collaboratory Bldg. 17, Room 3119
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504 ~ Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: