wg-multicast - Re: SMM Multicast Working Group

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: SMM Multicast Working Group

  • From: Hitoshi Asaeda <>
  • To:
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: SMM Multicast Working Group
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:45:46 +0900 (JST)

Hi Richard, Hi folks,

We are glad to introduce an alpha release of Channel Reflector
implementation at the upcoming I2 meeting.
And I'd like to make a brief presentation of "Installing Channel
Reflector at your site" and show some demo at wg-multicast meeting.

CR is a distributed content management system to maintain available or
scheduled multicast session information. This system consists of
"agent", "httpd", and "MySQL server", and works with multiple agent
nodes installed at autonomous domains or site-local networks.

Although this alpha release does not complete all functions we have
been working, you might be able to leverage the trial version and
reasonablly view the future multicast channel announcement system.

Dave, if this RC-WG meeting does not have enough time for all
presentations, my presentation time slot can be hence shrinked.

See you soon.
Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda