wg-multicast - Re: Univ. Alabama in Huntsville I2 Multicast: Master Class, Marilyn Horne

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Univ. Alabama in Huntsville I2 Multicast: Master Class, Marilyn Horne

  • From: Marc Manthey <>
  • To: wg-multicast <>
  • Subject: Re: Univ. Alabama in Huntsville I2 Multicast: Master Class, Marilyn Horne
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 22:04:12 +0100

good evening ladys and gentleman

sorry for my  maybe dull question,

Why is this NO LINK

 on udp::5434.

and this is a link

thanks

marc

--
Les Enfants Terribles
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
PGP/GnuPG: 0x1ac02f3296b12b4d

Opinions expressed may not even be mine by the time you read them, and certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or otherwise).

Please note that according to the German law on data retention, information on every electronic information exchange with me is retained for a period of six months.