wg-multicast - Re: Univ. Alabama in Huntsville Multicast

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Univ. Alabama in Huntsville Multicast

  • From: David Devereaux-Weber <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Univ. Alabama in Huntsville Multicast
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:11:21 -0600

Frank,

Receiving the program in Madison too. I also notice that whites and blacks are being compressed. That's because the range of light on the choir is uneven. If the camera was irised down, the dark areas would be even darker.

Next time, it would work better if the lighting were spread more evenly over the choir.

Dave

gossettf wrote:
For those who are able, we are multicasting a workshop/masterclass with
conductor Anton Armstrong and the St. Olaf College Choir at 9:00am (CST)
(right now). The stream is up and available at address

233.40.124.17, Port 5434

More information is available at url

http://www.uah.edu/admin/masterclass

Please let us know of your success or problems.

Thanks,

Frank Gossett
UAH Computer and Network Services

--