wg-multicast - Seeking your input on Internet2 Workshops

Subject: All things related to multicast

Seeking your input on Internet2 Workshops

  • From: Elaine Lauerman <>
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: Seeking your input on Internet2 Workshops
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:22:33 -0500

Greetings!

My apologies in advance if this is a duplicate message.

Want to learn about advanced network topics such as dynamic circuits? Interested to learn more about Shibboleth or identity management? Feel like you should know more about DNSSec?

Internet2 invites you to evaluate our workshops using a short online survey and give us your thoughts on the topics and delivery options. Even if you have never attended an Internet2 workshop, we still want to hear from you! Your opinions will be used to update our workshop list and focus in on what topics are hot on your list.

Please take the following survey by December 5:

For your reference, here is a brief overview of current Internet2 workshops:

Thank you in advance for your time.  We value your input.

Elaine Lauerman, Program Manager, Internet2 Events and The Commons

LHC: Boldly going where no science has gone before.
Internet2: Warp-speed networking to get there.
http://internet2.edu/science

  • Seeking your input on Internet2 Workshops, Elaine Lauerman, 11/25/2008